15 December 2010

stank

Have I mentioned how much I love my mom's Keurig? Well, I do. It makes chai tea...which right now is my weakness. I'm going to turn into chai..na. Chaina..bahaha China.
Okay anyway, I've finished two scarves and watched a ton of movies, including Eloise At Christmastime which is one of my absolute favorites.
Mom & I started watching Princess & The Frog but Riley showed up...and wanted to make videos which are on facebook. Ray Charles makes an appearance.

Getting through So Long Insecurity has been harder than I thought. I finished chapter 3 last night, but had some scripture hit me before I was finished - 2 Corinthians 10:3-5; Psalm 27; and Psalm 90:17.
"Let the beauty of the Lord be on us..." - fall.on.us. Wow.
Talk about a love encounter.
Talk about a countenance change.

I was reading through my journal from a few days back in October. One morning before church I prayed for a countenance change - it's incredible how that theme has come somewhat full-circle. Josh even mentioned it in church last week or the week before. Crazy.

I wish I had something mind-blowing to tell you..something out of the ordinary or extravagant...but I don't. Not from our perspectives, necessarily.

"For although we are walking in the flesh, we do not wage war according to the flesh, since the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but are powerful through God for the demolition of our strongholds (insecurities, sin, memories, thoughts, past, present, future). We demolish arguments and every high-minded (prideful) thing wthat is raised up against the knowledge of God, taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ." 2 Corinthians 10:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment