18 December 2010

"mercy fallout"

I'm on my way out the door, but I had a few things I wanted to get down first.
I am absolutely blown away by how high, how wide, how deep, and how long the Father's love is.
absolutely blown away. Dimensions I can't begin to comprehend.

Psalm 103:3-5 "He forgives all your sin; He heals all your diseases. He redeems your life from the Pit; He crowns you with faithful love and compassion. He satisfies you with goodness; your youth is renewed like the eagle."
Psalm 103:10 "He has not dealt with us as our sins deserve or repaid us according to our offenses."
1 Corinthians 3:9 "For we are God's co-workers. You are God's field, God's building."

WHAT?!
CO-workers?! With GOD?!
MY righteousness is like filthy rags. I don't even want to know what the worst of me is like. Yet He forgives me, heals me, redeems me, crowns me, satisfies me.
with Him.


"Caught in the mercy fallout..I found hope, found life, found all I need. You are all I need."


fallout: the radioactive particles that settle to the ground after a nuclear explosion

No comments:

Post a Comment