02 July 2010

MAN!

God has definitely shown favor in my life. He has a big plan.

As many of you know, I have been struggling with paying for school. To make a long story short, I chose the school I'm at because I felt led to go there. There have been several times when I was sure transferring would be the only way I could go to school because the money just wasn't there, but each and every time God has provided in some way, some how.

Today is no different. I received an email this morning from the guy who first noticed my excessive loans and cut me a deal. Last year he said that if I could bring my GPA up to a 3.0, the school would cover my loans for my junior year of school. He also said my senior year loans would not exceed $4,000. The only issue with that is my GPA this past year came out at a 2.93. Bummer, huh? Yeah - I was disappointed because I tried more than I can say to bring it up.

In the email this morning he said that, though I hadn't quite made it, he decided to still create my financial aid package to include no loans this coming up year and for my senior year to only be $4,000.

I am floored. I know God works in pretty incredible ways, but still - wow. wow. I don't even have any words to say.

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear this good news! Much love to you :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! God is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete