09 February 2010

full

My heart is just overflowing tonight.

"A three chord strand is not easily broken" - Ecclesiastes 4:12

Tonight I was on the phone with my best friend, my Diana. She told me that I was her "three."
Three is a significant number Biblically - it denotes divine perfection. (Seven denotes spiritual perfection).
It's really hard to explain without tons of background information exactly what she meant, but let me just tell you that it made my heart just overflow.
What a fantastic feeling to get off the PHONE with a friend...and feel like you've been in the presence of Adonai. That is how I feel every time I get off the phone with this beautiful woman of God! She is so precious to my heart.

Another cool three-stranded chord [that's really 4-stranded if you think about it] that I just want to mention involves another beautiful woman of God! See, Hannah used to talk all the time about this Cheryl person - little did I know that she would be a kindred spirit, much like my Nan. What a blessing to have two beautiful, sincere examples of the Proverbs 31 woman in my life!!!! AH!

Today I have had intense nausea. It's horrible - but it's finally subsiding. It usually does at night. I'm finishing an essay then talking with Nan on skype...then to bed it is for me. Tomorrow will be a long day, but I'm kind of excited about it all. :) I don't know why. I have essays and tests this week - mostly Thursday - but I will make it through. This will be my first weekend here in a while. I'm a little sad about that, but I think the Lord is going to work it for His good. :)

more on fun things later. :) until then..

No comments:

Post a Comment