19 February 2010

aHomeInHaiti.org



DONATE TENTS HERE

1 Corinthians 12:12-26 calls us to be united as the body of Christ, UNIFIED. For those of you who went to Passion Twenty-Ten, you understand this. Louie Giglio only said it a FEW times.
Not only does helping people in Haiti address a direct need for these people, but I PROMISE it will serve as common ground for every church in your community. If they love the Lord, they have a desire to be His hands and feet regardless of denomination, religion, creed, doctrine, or any other wall that we have put up to separate ourselves. Put all of that aside and help OTHERS. You, in turn, will be impacting your community in a huge way.

I know the representative for Middle Georgia who is heading up the tent drive and will be glad to pass along information to you if you need to drop off a tent or are interested in helping.


*For those of you in Rome, I'll be glad to collect tents and drop them off in Peachtree City on my way home if you have some to donate. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or resources to head up a tent drive here, myself. If YOU want to take the initiative, pray about it and contact Shaun King at aHomeInHaiti.org. He and the people working with him will help you out.


You can BUY tents directly from the website or drop them off at local drop-off points. You can also simply donate money. That, as well, can be done online or in person.
If you need more information, please let me know. I'll be glad to help in any way I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment