06 June 2009

fiery flames of frustration

we are too far apart
for an arm's reach to suffice...
but I see you in the flames of this fire
the passion with which they dance and curl
is the same passion i see in your eyes.
i long for your touch,
if only the pressure of your fingertips
fiery upon my skin.
you seduce me with your glance
even from this distance..so great.
I'm in a furnace at the sound of your voice
my mind is spinning at the simple thought
your breath, meant to cool,
only kindles this blaze inside
the spark in your eye ignites a passion inside
that is impossible to hide.
i want you so!

-

I need you to save my life
I'm suffocating, dying
these flames are so briht
their heat is intoxicating
you are my only hope
the only one to extinguish this fire
by matching this passion
with a spark of your own.
i want you..
i need you..
to survive.

-

icy blue skies and billowing clouds set this scene
my list keeps growing; this inferno is intoxicating.
why can't this just end?
I've never felt such pain.
the wind is whirling
spinning these flames to the very outskirts of my heart.
i can't believe there will be many survivors.
to look from inside four walls, you would never see.
but step into my world for just one minute
you may not last.

-

I stand here all alone, hands outstretched
longing just to hold you once more.
my warning wasn't fair enough
I'm bound to hurt you.
this bliss will never last.
my fears loom as locks
breaking any attachments
and locking them in a world of oblivion.
is this what it's like to be a princess?
trapped inside walls of fear, hurt, distrust?
Take this crown, I don't want it anymore.

-

my head is spinning
you've taken my heart
in the fireflies of your eyes
you've reversed past pain
and given me reason to smile again

-

Decisions
deceptive demons driving
even established
clients collectively
insane. insinuating intimidating
sanctions. striving
incessantly in
offices offering
nothing necessarily
satisfying, specifically...
decisions.

-

(this one makes me giggle)
Poetry
pathetically patronized people
over-analyzing ovaries on octopus -
every explicit event-
trying terribly to
rectify remaining
yellow yak yelps.

No comments:

Post a Comment