11 July 2009

school

I still haven't heard anything from financial aid and there are only five weeks until school starts back...less than that for GCSU. I'm putting all my eggs in one basket, here. I know God will pull through. This doubt in my mind just needs to go away...fast.


Bobby Long announced a lot of new shows for Oct-Dec. I'm pretty excited about it all. I'm hoping I can grab a bunch of kids to go from Berry...or at least a few so that I've got a ride from the middle of nowhere.

Tonight I'm going out with Joshua. :) I'm not sure which other kids are going and don't care. I'm excited about seeing this kid. I've missed him a lot. He's a counselor at a camp this summer and only gets to come home every few weekends. I do miss him terribly! So tonight we're going to Mexican and a movie at the dollar theater [that's really $1.99].

God is so good to me. :) He sings His endless love over me. He corrects me and chastens me, molding me into what I should be. He blesses me with friends that...wow. I don't even know what to say about them.

I'm so thankful that my God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He created us all and has healed so many in the past, but to know that His healing powers are still alive today gives me chills.

It's incredible to me how someone can say "you might have cancer" and yet when preliminary tests are done to make sure, there is nothing. Not one hint of anything wrong.

If you don't believe in the power of prayer, you are at a loss.


p.s. chapters 7 and 8 are both up

No comments:

Post a Comment