13 January 2011

a year of skies

Today is legitimately the anniversary of my sky pictures.
January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2011
I'm in shock.
I know I missed a few days here and there and probably took too many pictures on other days, but I didn't believe I'd make it a full year. For one, I get bored easily, but I also forget most things that are not inherently important.
God has used these skies to show me SO much about who HE is and who I am in Him. He's used my sky pictures to reconnect me with friends I don't talk to or see often. He's used them to connect me to people I have never met before. He's shown me that His mercy doesn't stop. His grace doesn't end. His love isn't mortal. 
We may think He is subject to change like we are, but He is constant.
He is constant.


No comments:

Post a Comment