28 February 2011

can we talk about Facebook?

Well, I've been back on Facebook for two days....and it's just as distracting as before. I don't think timing myself would be a good idea because I don't spend an extended amount of time there. I just frequently visit and look at pointless information instead of spending that five or ten minutes doing homework or something more productive.

I seriously need some help. My priorities are completely messed up right now. I have a take-home test due at 4pm and I'm not halfway through it because I keep putting it off and looking at other things. When I finally START it, I go quickly, but it's getting there that's the problem.


Any ideas?




Also, if you know of any good waterfalls near Berry College, please let me know. I'm looking for a few good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment