09 November 2010

Malloreigh Elizabeth Land

My neighbors, Michael and Katie, (Michael works with my dad and Katie used to go to school with me) had their baby girl today. Malloreigh Elizabeth, I am honored to share part of my name with you. =) A 6 pound 12 ounce bundle of joy.
wow.
I'm seriously turning into my mother. I just cried over this little baby girl. In the midst of a time when so much seems to be broken, God restores. He brings life. Hello Ezekiel 16:4-6

"On the day you were born your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to make you clean, nor were you rubbed with salt or wrapped in cloths. 5 No one looked on you with pity or had compassion enough to do any of these things for you. Rather, you were thrown out into the open field, for on the day you were born you were despised.  6Then I passed by and saw you kicking about in your blood, and as you lay there in your blood I said to you, “Live!”"

what a promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment