10 March 2009

the connectivity of Facebook

I have recently been 'reconnected,' so to speak, with my seventh grade math teacher and her husband. While they both played major roles in my life at that young age, I remember being quite confused as to my spiritual situation. I acted in many ways that were extremely unacceptable and showed my distance from the Lord. I am so thankful that they were not judgmental or of the mind to shun someone with such problems that could have potentially caused misfortune to come to them.
Yes, I was a "messed up" kid. My mindset and actions were completely contrary to what I am now. By the glorious grace of God, I have been changed. Who I was is no longer me.
Satan often likes to bring before me the struggles and failures of my past, but I am proud to say that I can stand and proclaim freedom from those chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment