14 May 2010

steal away

"You only meet your once in a lifetime friends... once in a lifetime. " -Little Rascals

How.true. =)

My life is completely crazy on one end and completely predictable on the other. I'm pretty sure my heart's stopped beating a few too many times to be healthy, but maybe they were just jumpstarts.

I'm going to the zoo with some of those "once in a lifetime friends" pretty soon. Get your hopes up - there will be pictures.

So far no luck on the job front, but the grades were definitely God-breathed. I spent a little time at the park with Joshua and Emmy today (and Tater...please let's not forget that cutie). Tomorrow might include a little trip to the PHS to visit Mary Gentry if I can find a way to get there. I.MISS.HER. If not tomorrow, then I will simply drive to her house somehow, and consequently see my Auntie then as well.
Graduation will be ridiculous this year. My babies are growing up and Hoffa won't be in town. Only slightly surreal.

Somehow Hannah and I always end up planning concerts or get-away weekends. I'm pretty sure both of those are on our list right now. I've known her for six years and I feel like I've known her my whole life. We share a brain.

I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. My mind can't decide which direction to think.

Remember my St. Jude's / Children's HC of ATL thing? ... recreational therapy. There's an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment