07 May 2010

N'Sync and a little bit of dancing

Art history final - completely schooled. I only missed one. That's it. There is no way I didn't make an A unless she hates me...and I'm pretty sure she doesn't.

I can't believe this semester is finished. In January and February when my stomach was absolutely killing me, I didn't think I'd even make it this far - especially with that Jane Austen research paper looming. But I did it (and made an A on that, might I add).

The pattern of me being friends with upperclassmen has only continued this year. I'll be wildly celebrating the graduation a few dear friends tomorrow while sweating to death with some new friends who are grand.

Then...concert? Movie night at Nachamu Ami? There are too many options.....but I have this addiction to concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment